In accordance with Article 13 (1) of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC - General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR" or "Regulation"), I inform you that:
- The controller of your personal data, provided in the contact form, is AJINOMOTO Poland Sp. z o.o. entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000009630, REGON (statistical number): 016114501, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 5213039810 (“Company”), Tel.: +48 22 460 00 70.
- In matters related to personal data processed by AJINOMOTO Poland Sp. z o.o. can be contacted at e - mail: email@example.com.
- Your personal data will be processed in order to prepare the answer to the inquiry sent by you using the form on the website, as well as to send commercial information about the products of AJINOMOTO Poland Sp. z o.o. if it is necessary to respond to the inquiry.
Personal data may also be used if it is necessary to pursue the legitimate interests of AJINOMOTO Poland Sp. z o.o. with the proviso that to such processing, you have the right to object. Personal data may also be used if necessary to pursue the legitimate interests of AJINOMOTO Poland Sp. z o.o., provided that against such processing, you have the right to object.
- You have the right to access your personal data, to request their rectification (amendment, supplementation), erasure or restriction of processing, as well as the right to request data portability, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing performed on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- In cases related to the processing of personal data please contact us by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the Regulation.
- Your personal data will be stored for the period necessary to prepare answer a question, longer f such an obligation is imposed by law.
- Your personal data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area.